Job Vacancy Recruitment At Nedbank For Client Service Post
To minimise financial and reputational risk exposure relating to administration functions for internal and external stakeholders within Nedbank through enabling others.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders by identifying needs; paying on time; resolving queries timeously; networking and regular communication.
- Build and maintain working relationships by fostering collaboration; ongoing communication; assigning responsibility and accountability and sharing relevant information.
- Ensure transformational target are met for own team through consideration of targets during the staff recruitment; retention and training process and utilising suppliers listed on the preferred supplier list.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years people management experience in financial risk and process management
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
National Diploma: Financial Management , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Customer Focus
- Facilitating Change
- Guiding Team Success
- Delegation and Empowerment
Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566