Latest Job Vacancy Recruitment at Barloworld
The purpose of the role is to manage, execute and implement the internal communications plan in alignment with the overall Communication strategy for the business as well as to provide support to the various divisions in the form of Communication expertise, plans, processes, tools and campaign management.
Working closely with senior executives and line manager to establish organisational messages and keep staff informed of developments in order to facilitate employee engagement across various channels.
Officer: Internal Communication
Barloworld Logistics South Africa
- Responsible for marketing after sales products and services,
- Assist Technical Representative to maintain machine health for ultimate production at the lowest cost per hour and to assist customers to practice highest possible technical integrity.
- Parts quotations followed up and converted into sales;
- Analyse Client reasons for rejecting quotations;
- Achievement of Targeted Budget and Effective Expenses Management;
- Achievement of Operations KPI’s;
- Where possible inspect all failed machines/components/parts with supervisor and advise/train/educate customers accordingly;
- Compile and submit a monthly report with forecasts attached to management;
- Discuss machine inspection reports regularly with customers;
- Grade twelve and , B.Tech Sales/Marketing Diploma or Certificate
- Qualified Diesel or Heavy Earthmoving Mechanic.
- Five years mechanical experience
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Sound working knowledge of aftersales in the mining environment
- Outstanding skills- SIS, CTS, Word, and Excel.,Problem solving, Analysis
- Good understanding of earthmoving machine inspections
- Attention to detail; Influencing and Negotiation; Leadership Competencies;
- Workplace Competencies, Business development skills and knowledge;
- Sound business and financial acumen;
- Exposure to business planning / budgeting processes