Mediclinic Job Vacancies and Training Programmes 2020 / 2021: ODA Jobs
The Mediclinic is offering the Latest Medical Training Programme 2020 in Johannesburg and Western Cape, South Africa. If you are looking for Operating Department Assistant Jobs 2020 / 2021, you have come to the right place, as the Mediclinic Jobs or Mediclinic Careers are available for learners or trainees. The Mediclinic Training Programme 2020-2021 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Medical Jobs or Medical Careers in near future.
Mediclinic Training Programme 2020: Operating Department Assistant Vacancies
Recruiting and retaining high-quality medical professionals is fundamental to Mediclinic Southern Africa’s sustainability.
Learn from experts in the field of medical care! Mediclinic’s training and development function is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution and offers a three-year Diploma in Operating Department Assistance to teach learners how to prepare the operating theatre and equipment, assist with anesthetics, post-operative care, surgery and other procedures and acquire the skills needed to care for and maintain equipment.
- RSA Citizen
- Grade 12 with admission to a diploma or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematical literacy on NQF Level 4 (min 50%) or Mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Any science on NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- English at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R200
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable
How to Apply for Mediclinic Training Programme 2020 / 2021: ODA Jobs and Careers in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced Mediclinic Training Jobs in South Africa.