Metropolitan Job Vacancies 2020: Call Centre Learnership Programme
CAREERS – INVESTMENT,
FINANCE AND INSURANCE JOBS
At the heart of everything we do are our people. The people who work at Metropolitan are passionate about working together with our clients to understand where they are and help them to get to where they want to be when it comes to their financial goals. As part of MMI Holdings, Metropolitan forms part of a diverse international group that offers career opportunities in various countries around the world.
Metropolitan Call Centre Learnerships 2020: The Training Programme for Agents
The learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a National Certificate in Call Centre Support which is NQF level 3 qualification. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed Grade 12 Certificate
- Level 4 or 50% pass in English
- Level 3 or 40% pass in another official language
- Level 4 or 50% and above in Pure Mathematics
- Level 6 or 70% and above in Mathematical Literacy
- Intermediate efficiency in Microsoft Office
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive and good communication skills with the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Successful candidates must be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Successful candidates must be available from 1 February 2019 to 31 January 2020
- Successful candidates must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Successful candidates should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the learnership
- Successful candidates must not have completed the same learnership previously
Through our intranet portal, you gain access to all our vacancies, which span across the MMI holdings group. To register your CV, you will have to:
- Register to create an online profile.
- Browse through the vacancies and apply online.
- Complete a few questions, if necessary.