MTN is offering latest job vacancies and Graduate Programme 2019 for the unemployed and students in South Africa. The Graduate Development Programme at MTN will give you a lot of experience, expertise and knowledge. So have a look on the following 2019 Graduate Programme Details and apply at your earliest possible time.
Technical and Soft Skills
- Involvement in all technical changes and products & services of MTN
- Gain experience in assisting clients and staff (on-site) with technical queries
- Learn and assist with translate and implement customer business requirements into a technical solution.
- Ensure continued personal (technical) development.
- Following and completing all courses and practicals successfully within the given time frames
- Learn to develop effective resolutions of escalated complex problems and escalate to third level if required.
- Gain skills in order to build and maintain relationships with client to assist with client retention and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and learn how to effectively solve problems.
Education: Matric plus ONE of the below listed qualifications
- Pricing – BCOM ECONOMIES OR BSC MATHS
- Marketing – B.COM MARKETING
- Products & Services – BSC IT, ENGINEERING (COMPUTER OR ELECTRICAL)
- Solution Implementation – BSC IT, ENGINEERING (COMPUTER OR ELECTRICAL) PROJECT MNGT, Prince 2
- Sales – BCOM MARKETING OR BSC
- Operations – BA ADMIN, BA
How to Apply For Careers at MTN?
If you are living in South Africa and searching for the jobs at MTN or other companies, then it is the best time to avail this opportunity, as working on MTN can boost your experience, skills and expertise. MTN Recruitment 2019 are available and have been announced by the company, where a lot of interns and learners will get experience in different fields. If you comply with the eligibility criteria, then you should Apply Online for the Latest Graduate Development Programme 2019 at MTN in South Africa.