Ongoing Entry Level Recruitment For Social Auxiliary Workers
Social Auxiliary Worker (Community Development)
NGO and Non-Profit Organisation: Springs and greater East Rand Area, Disability Sector
Salary NGO related
- Valid Registration with SACSSP
- Valid driver’s license
- Own transport
- Computer and Microsoft literate
- Good administration skills
- Knowledge of all three modalities (Casework, Groupwork and Community work), Community development will be the major component.
- Good organising skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a multi-professional team (supervision available)
- Good understanding of ethical responsibilities
- Valid references required.
Apply before Saturday, April 6, 2019
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.