Ongoing Job Vacancy Recruitment at Curro Holdings Ltd For Creditors/ Cashbook clerk
An exciting opportunity to join the already dynamic Finance team at Curro\’s Head office in Durbanville as creditors / cashbook clerk.
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years in debtors and creditors clerical work
- Minimum qualification: Matric and diploma
- TOP 4 non-negotiable requirements are that the candidates must have.
- Logical thinking
- Debtors processing and reconciliation experience / Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Accurate bank transaction allocation and processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Accurate creditor invoice processing according to VAT and budget guidelines
HOW TO APPLY
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
LEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 31 May 2020.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.