Ongoing Job Vacancy Recruitment at Telesure For Test Analyst
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (Telesure) was established in 1985 to house the South African interests of the Guernsey-based international financial services group, Budget Holdings Ltd.
Job Functions Information Technology Industries Insurance Specification
- Analysing of documentation
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation/review of test plans, test cases, test schedules and Test reports
- Execution of tests
- Responsible for Environment readiness (SIT)
- Collation of SIT Environment requirements ensuring identification of tools and data.
- Collating, confirming and managing business sign off on the scope of SIT phase and final SIT plan for the project.
- Daily execution meetings with project stakeholders to review daily status and confirm next steps / actions or JAD Sessions
- Lead the SIT entry and exit criteria decisions
- Timeously identify gaps/risks/issues relating to the project and manage SIT testing from beginning to end
- Schedule and hold internal and external meetings; to achieve effective SIT test results
- Manage timelines, defects, status reports and statistics
- Assist business to create Training documentation and UAT execution
- Supervision of Software Testers
- Assist and support testers regarding Test Methodology and creation of test requirements and test cases
- Minimum Grade 12
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Test Analyst
- ISTQB Foundation Certification or ISEB equivalent
- Full test lifecycle experience
- Experience developing test specifications and test requirements
- Programming knowledge
- Different testing techniques
- Test automation capabilities
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.