SARS Payment Methods– SARS Payment Options
SARS Payment Options – How To Pay
1. At a bank
Payments to SARS can be made at the following banks: Absa, Albaraka, Bank of Athens, FNB, HSBC, JP Morgan, Mercantile, HBZ, Nedbank, Standard Bank and Capitec.
Please quote the correct beneficiary ID and payment reference number (PRN).
2. Payments via eFiling
The following banks support this method: ABSA, AlBaraka, Bank of Athens, Capitec, FNB, HBZ Bank, HSBC, Investec, JP Morgan, Mercantile Bank, Nedbank and Standard Bank.4. At a SARS Customs branch
SARS Revenue branches – no longer accept cash payments or cheque payments. Cash and cheque payments to SARS can be made at a bank as indicated above.
- Customs and Excise branches – cash and cheque payments are accepted.
- Full Details About SARS Efiling Registration Process
- SARS eFiling Benefits, Importance and Why to Apply
- SARS eFiling Services And Offers
- SARS Important Dates and iCalander
- SARS Payment Methods– SARS Payment Options
- South African Revenue Service SARS Efiling Registration, Services, Benefits and Dates